Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should i cope with my ex?

I broke up with my ex 3 months ago.Prior to that, we were on a long distance relationship for a year.I was studying overseas. During our 1 yr distance relationship,we had our happy and sad moments.Everyday i would call her and chatted with her without fail.Talking to her everyday was sth i look forward to. Everything was sweet,we missed each other lots. however as time goes on, we have nth more in common to talk about. She was also frustrated with her school work and started taking out on me. She said men should always give in to women in quarrels,only then can we talk terms.i don't agree with that,why should i apologise for things i did not do?As time goes,i found that her hot temper wrecked our relationship.she initiated broke up in the end.1 mth after breakup,she went on to a new relationship.I felt betrayed and lost.I tried to be friends with her but can't.I love her but the thought of her in a new rel makes me sad.Till now i still miss her but not talking.Did she love me at all?=(How should i cope with my ex?
Sounds like you are lucky to be rid of her. Don't think about whether or not she ever loved you...what difference does it make? Go on with your life, keep busy , and definitely do NOT think about her with someone else. She is not (obviously never was) your property so why would you make yourself crazy over a piece of tail that treats you like she has. Good luck and God bless!How should i cope with my ex?
There is a reason why you arent together get over it and move on

No comments:

Post a Comment