Friday, August 20, 2010

Did anyone go thru a breakup while pregnant??? Because I am going thru a VERY tough one.?

I have never cried over a man before and since I found out my bf of 3yrs who I am pregnant by has been cheating it feels like my world has caved in on me...I dont know what to do..its to the point i can no longer breathe properly when we are going thru it and the baby kicks me like hes the one telling me ';Mommy calm down please';...I am stressed out and I'm 39weeks, my due date is 3days away and i dont know what went wrong with us...i thought i was his perfect match, seriously we've known eachother for sooo long.. what went wrong?....smh...i cant stop from crying and thinking about him cheating on our family we were suppose to build after i put sooooo much faith in him....I sound like a crybaby but i have known my bf since i was 13 and havent been with anyone else since we've been together...when i found out i decided to give us another chance by letting him back around because we're pregnant..and tonight i called his cellphone and heard the same 20y.o in the background who he cheated with before...i am usually a strong woman who can carry alot on her shoulders...but i dont want to be a single parent who is doing everything alone...smh..i dont know..





how did u cope with breaking up while pregnant and having to being strong for urself and the baby???Did anyone go thru a breakup while pregnant??? Because I am going thru a VERY tough one.?
I have asked a similar question a few days ago. I would say to pick yourself up and realize that it's not the end of the world. It is his loss. He is the one missing out on a family with you. If he can't realize what he has right infront of him, then do you really think that you deserve a person like that? NO!! I am going through a very similar situation, and it is better to build yourself up, then to let him tear you to pieces. I have 5.5 months left of my pregnancy to face that fact that he dosent love me, but I know that God has something better in store for me. Dont accept B.S. Period. What goes around comes around. Just don't end up like me, and have a child out of wedlock two times. Make a man put a ring on your finger. Please don't blame yourself or feel low.





Oh and there is a song that I want you to listen to..it's called ';Believing in Me'; by Monica... it will inspire you to be strongerDid anyone go thru a breakup while pregnant??? Because I am going thru a VERY tough one.?
Aww u must be suffering rite now, there's nothing u can do rite now mommy I'm sorry its going to be hard u need time to fix these kinds of things and unfortunatly there's not enough of it at this point. This happened to me @ 25 weeks and it felt like my brain was blocked with pain that was all I could think about for two months. I felt like I wasn't really living anymore. He was also cheating on me with time I just accepted that this was my reality and that he was gone . He came back but its not the same now I'm strong enough I just want child support I didn't deserve it and u especially don't deserve it so close to ur due date u must feel like uve been living a lie all I can suggest is have ur family or best friend close by focus on your newborn and try to move past it slowly or u can take him back for the sake. Of ur child but secretly hate him and plan to dump him once u get what u need out of him I'm sure u want him to b close to u rite now but the choice is urs. Good luck and god bless u and your baby .u deserve better always .
That is so hard. Trust me I know. While I was pregnant my boyfriend cheated on me. He didn't even confess to me, I found out at the hospital when we went to the e.r. for him, and the doctor told us he had an std. (thankfully it was one that could be cured, because he gave it to me.)Sorry if thats tmi.


Anyways, I gave him another chance. Im not completly sure that he hasnt cheated on me since then, and he spends hardly any time with us, which leads to huge fights...just like an hour ago. I really dont know what to say, because we had our daughter 3 months ago, and I am terrified of being a single parent. I dont know if I i could do it alone. Well, I dont know if I;m much help or not. Just know that your not alone, and if you need someone to talk to. I completly understand. my e-mail is earth_muffin88@yahoo.com
Im 33 weeks pregnant with my second child with my sons dad.When i was 5 months along he told me via text that he was in love with someone else. I couldn't get out of bed foe 2 weeks!..We were together for 8 years. I too thought this would be my perfect family. Things change i guess people change. I recently changed my number and im moving in 2 weeks. I started reading ';its called a breakup because its broken';..good stuff...it seems like the end now but trust me you will feel better just give it time. I still get sad just an hour ago i was on the verge of tears thinking about how much i miss him but i guess i just miss the old him because i don't know the ';new him'; anymore. Good luck!
wow girl, first off i just want to say sorry you are going through this... i know how you feel.. no really i do..


Me and my husband are separated right now...trying to work things out we tried for this baby for over a year.. once i got pregnant he got very mean, rude and nasty toward me.





going so far as to say he wish he had gotten someone else pregnant, that he wants to be with someone else. We have been together for 5 almost 6 years..and have been friends for 11 years. Its hard very hard... their is nothing i can say that will make you feel better other than no matter what hun.. you have that beautiful baby, that you will love with all your heart no matter what. When you hear those first cries... he wont even matter you will know that he missed out on the best thing in this world, your baby! And if he wants to choose cheating, and other women over you and your child than so be it, doesn't seem like much of a man to me. You gave him another chance..and he blew it again... if i was you id leave him for good because what if he would have caught a STD from one of those girls or even worse a STD like HIV/AIDs, was he not thinking about the well being of you and his baby while messing around with the town sluts.





look see what you doing..making me upset lol im mad with you girl.. that is serious BS he has a girlfriend that loves him and a baby due anytime now and for him to act like that is just so disrespectful..dishonest and untrustworthy.





What you need to do is just take a hot shower let the water hit your back, drink some nice hot tea and relax read to your baby a book.. And dont even call or message him... if he doesnt show up for the birth of the baby... then you know that he is no real man that he missed out on the birth of your baby so he could be doing something else.





I'm not saying that the man and women HAVE to be together but its always nice. However he is cheating...was given another chance and cheated again.... He is better off out of your life so you dont stress and so you can focus on your baby. Once your child is here, you wont have the time to be playing his childish cheating games, just take care of your baby go on walks with the baby, do everything with him/her. (wait alittle bit so you dont take them out in the public too early, i seen some 3wk old babies at the county fair tonight...with loud music and cigg smoke everywhere...was a shame) Anyway that was off topic





I feel for you hun, i really do... al you can do is try your hardest and do what you ahve to do for the child..


If that means not talking to him so you dont stress than so be it. He is the one missing out not you hunny. What are you missing out on? a cheating man that doesnt respect you OR his child, because he could have brought a STD home. He is missing out on a loving gf, a prescious baby, a family...








Goodluck girl i can rant forever and just blab on if you need me just message me...of course ill respond


AIM- Shorty1317ch


Look forward to hearing from you
Hi Tee..i cant begin to imagine what you must be going through, although my best friend has gone through something similar..My best friends baby is going to be 1 now in may and shes a single mom..


when my friend found out that her boy freind was cheating on her..she kicked his *** to the curb immediatley..only after the breakup she found out that she was pregnant..and even so she was not willing to take him back for her babies sake...if he cheated on you once whats going to stop him from doing it again...and those are the words my friend lives by...


so dont just think about yourself..think about your baby's wellbeing...


do u think that it will be healthy for your baby to be living with a dad that may or may not be faithfull to you..


You can do without him...there are so many women out there that are stronger than ever as a single parent...have faith in yourself...





I believe that you can do it...ive seen my friend do it and shes a 22year old single mom..Whats stopping you..
I am so sorry about him cheating on you, i went thru a rather painful break up.


My boyfriend got me pregnant just to try and use me as an excuse to stay otta prison and when that didnt work (had no clue he was goin to prison or even did anything bad) he wrote me a letter listing every bad thing about me like i was fat and blah blah blah but anyways, the only thing that kept me going was i thought well im better than him, he mad my life 10xs better by giving me this gift and this gift will have a great life and also i thought about how my baby didnt ask to be put on this earth and being a mother is thinking bout the baby which i did. but when its still unborn its hard to think about it as a living thing. but just keep ur chin up ask for help when u need it dont be ashamed, and just put one foot in front of the other





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment