Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with this?help please?

So I dated this guy in high school, and we broke up because he didn't want a girlfriend. Then, when he did want a girlfriend, I was dating someone else...but then last summer, we dated again.





Then I went to a faraway, competitive college, and I became so overwhelemed that I neglected him to the point where we broke up again. When I came home for the summer, I apologized and sincerely told him I loved him and wanted to work things out for good..but he declined, saying he cannot get his heart broken again.





My life just feels so empty right now without him. He said he wanted to stay close friends, but he doesn't even try to do that anymore. He never answers my calls...not only am I coping with the distress of losing the one I love, but I am also coping with the guilt of knowing that I caused the final breakup.





How do I cope with this emptiness?I honestly don't even know how I neglected him the way I did...and now, there just seems to be a huge gap in my life where he used to be. Seriously, I feel I've even lost him as a friend...I can't even fall asleep at night. How do I deal with this?How do I deal with this?help please?
try hanging out with family and friends.





do the things you love like hobbies;sports;etc. so you can get him off your mind.





people lose the one they love all the time





and its not your fault, your at college going for your dream and accomplishing your goals and if he can not deal with that and be happy for you, he is not worth it. It is not like you cheated on him or anything. Your still young, for now I think you should just date around and try not to be serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment