Monday, August 16, 2010

Me and my boyfriend broke up. how do i cope up ?

We dated for an year now and both of us are tired of each other so I took initiative to breakup. It's hurtnow. Guide me how to cope up with this?Me and my boyfriend broke up. how do i cope up ?
Never had a breakup in your life before? It is never easy. I am glad to hear you are finally over. No more complaining anymore. I wish you find the right one for you in the near future and move on happily. One thing with that though is none is ever right. We only make right the one we love, find excuses to justify his mistakes. You are better off fixing what you have, no matter what this is. It is hard but not impossible. The only times I would suggest a partner to get out of their relationship would be when abuse is involved or lies take over the scenery. It is a relief to have ended it. There are no best ways to get over it. Time will definitely help heal the wound. This might be an opportunity for you to see if you really loved this guy or not. Once you are convinced you did not love him, you can freely move on with your life. It wouldn't take long to get over him, you will see. But I would not be surprised that love was absent since apparently neither of you made the effort to make things right. I say so because I know all relationships come to this stagnant point one way or the other. The survival of the relationship then depends on the ability of the couple to overcome it,which makes them stronger in the future. But once you do realize you really loved and still love this guy, please take my word for this. Run to him to make things right. The bond and connection you gain from doing so is much stronger than the one you had prior to the breakup. Now here is a risk, it may be too late. He may have moved on, or moved away; just like in movies. Even so, do your best to find him and make things right, without becoming a stalker of course. If it is late it is late. If not, then lucky you.


It has never been easy to cut off all ties with the same person you used to long the company of. Keep yourself busy. Not too busy, but your regular daily activities. Avoid staying alone most of the time. Be surrounded by good friends, not the ones that will most likely lead you into doing something you may end up regretting the rest of your life of course. I know this especially because I know that is the time when we become most vulnerable and very easily manipulable.


Now that you two are over, can I have him? :-D


Seriously I am now looking to date. And it is so hard to find a decent one. Can I fix him up and have him? Just his email address will do.


Ignore my request if you still have feelings or any attachment to this guy.Me and my boyfriend broke up. how do i cope up ?
Read the story of a defeated relationship


www.littleredandthebigbadworld.com





The hardest night of my life


When I found out about your marriage I felt devastated. It was on the 3rd of December 2009 at 10:13pm. I won't go into too much detail but the police and the ambulance was called on me that night. The following morning I caught the train and made my way down to your house. On the 4th of December 2009, I sat outside your house covered in blood waiting for you. It was around 11pm. It was the coldest night of my life. I believed you when you said you weren't at home. You said you were at work and you told me to wait for you. I sat there waiting covered in my own blood and tears. The next thing I saw was the police officer flashing a light in my tear filled eyes. And then I saw you coming out of your house. At that moment in time my heart sank. Not only did you lie but you also called the police on me. I was then dragged off the premises by the police. While I was being treated at the hospital, I received a call from you. You said you had to see me. You said you'll do as I say if I let you see me. I felt hopeful again. And so when I was released from the hospital an hour later, I wandered the unknown streets of London as the rain washed away my tears. It was around 4am. I picked up a broken stick and carved your name on the ground. And then I saw you walking towards me. I felt joyful again as I recalled how earlier on you said you'll do as I say. But to my disappointment, all you said was nothing can be done now. You said you're married and you can't break that woman's heart. Did you even consider my broken heart? The flame of hope that was lit in my heart suddenly burned out. I cried before you to no avail. I put my head between my knees and cried. When I lifted my head back up, I couldn't see you. You were gone. I rang you and you said you needed a drink and you'll be back in five minutes. After waiting for more than fifteen minutes, I saw two police officers walking towards me. Apparently you had called the police on me again. You then came back. When the police officer asked you who I was, you labelled me as your ';ex';. That word still echoes in my ears day and night. And then you left. I was then questioned by the police for the third time in twenty-four hours. With that being said, I conclude the tale of the hardest night of my life. Take care my friend. May God forgive you. I will always love you.
Go out with friends and get your mind off of it. Time will heal the wounds.
breaking up was never meant to be easy just get over it

No comments:

Post a Comment