Friday, August 20, 2010

How to go about things in regards to a breakup?

Hello,





I am not too sure if any of you have read my one posting in regards to ';When is enough enough'; but I am at that time now, where I feel I've had enough within this relationship I am in, and I need help.





I have never been the one to end a relationship, and I am struggling more than anything right now. I am so upset, frustrated, confused and can't even begin to tell you how much pain and loss I am feeling. I am pretty much a disaster today. Tears flowing and just not knowing what to do or how to go about things.





Last night, this guy (don't know what to call him anymore) and I had another fight, and it was pretty much one sided (he was the only one talking) Anyways, awful, cruel things were stated to me and about me, and although I've heard all of these things before, I don't want the pattern to continue, so I feel I should leave and for good.





Now I have tried in the past, but I've never stuck to it. How do I? And how do I continue the loving relationship I have with this guys parents and extended family? The mom just today wrote me an email and said that I was special to her, and she was happy that am in her sons and her life, and that she loves me very much. She is not aware of the problems that are happening and have been happening for a while. It's best to not say anything, because yes some tend to not want to know, you know? The blind eye.





I really like the mom, and have grown close to her. I don't just want to cut things off, but when you end things with the son, that's bad to keep in contact isn't it? I've been told, that the mom will always side with the son. What do I do? I've tried to tell the mom certain things before, but she is kind of the person that doesn't want to hear it. You know, if it's not stated, it's better and not happening. She's a dear person, but this is the only thing that bugs me about her.





And I am hurting extremely bad in regards to this guy. I just don't understand him, and I don't know how anyone could be so down right rude and cruel. I still love him, and I don't want to say bye. I know I have to, but I am struggling because I don't know how.





Please anyone if you've been through this, how did you cope? What did you do? How do you let the guilt go? How do you know you are making the right choice? I am scared, sad, teary eyed, and still with everything I am love this guy. I know it's stupid, but I do. I have been with him going on 6 years.





ThanksHow to go about things in regards to a breakup?
somtimes we don;t feel NEEDED Loved or wanted enuff
  • stars myspace
  • trojan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment