Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girfriend left me, how to cope?

My girlfriend of 5 months left me. Her husband kept calling her wanting to talk about the divorce. I let her go and she said that they had a nice time together and he changed. I realized letting her go was a big mistake.I managed to make love to her one more time when he called and she picked up while we were having sex, he was crying. He was constantly sending flowers and cards.She went back and fourth but called me saying she thought about it and she would work it out with him, I got pissed off. Out of the blue you just decide!! I demanded my stuff back and said some real nasty things to her and she told me some curses back. I felt bad for cursing her out so I tried calling her. Her mom told me to never call again, I called her work and they would make up stories about her not being there. We had such a great relationship but all of a sudden she left. Her husband makes a lot of money but can't read well. I told her all she wanted is money. He is also very good looking. I am just hurt. I would never try to do this to somone else. Its so foul. I think about her all the time and the last time I talked to her she cursed me out. It was a real bad breakup. SHe said I couldnt love her because I didnt know what love is. I was in combat and I am not a real emotial guy. It just keeps killing me because out of the blue this guy comes in and takes her away. I called her a whore which is a bad move on my part. I don't think I will ever talk to or see her again in my life. How do you cope with losing somone like that?? I also live in the country and the dating scene here is terrible.Girfriend left me, how to cope?
You are a good man, you just got dumped by an unstable girl who did not break it off with her husband, unfortunately. God bless you as a veteran, you deserve better, please find somebody who will appreciate you and forget her by being busy and talking to your friends about it (talking is good therapy).





PS: You do know what love is, you will find someone worthy, keep trying and pray.Girfriend left me, how to cope?
dont date people who are already married.
You should not have had anything to do with her in the first place, she,s married. You do know what that means.Go get another unattached lady who is single.
All bad dude, but I can cope. Calling someone names is not the way to go because half the time the other person will fire back, you found that out. It was wrong of her to go back and forth. You basically put her in the position to choose you or him and unfortunately she chose him. Sucks, I know. To me it sounds like she was buying time until she could get her husband back I don't know. But don't call her work, makes you look like a stalker. If her mother says not to call her again, don't. If she is married, her mother should have nothing to do with it. Word of the wise tho, don't get involved with someone who is still married. Regardless if they are ';going through'; a divorce or not.





I can understand that you are hurt. Best way to get over it is to separate yourself from her all together. You just have to go on with your life. I mean, would you want someone like that anyway? Just using you until she could get what she wants? Doesnt sound like a real relationship to me, you deserve better.





Yes, the country is a bad place for dating but it's not hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment