Friday, August 20, 2010

Help! I NEED A GUYS PERSPECTIVE. How can my ex boyfriend breakup with me if he still cares for me so much?

Please bear with me here. I'm 18 years old and just graduated high school last spring (class of '09). I loved high school for the most part and what surprised everyone (and even myself) was when I started dating my friend who I've had a crush on since he was a freshmen. Problem is, while we're one year apart age wise. We're two years apart grade wise (When he was a sophomore, I was a senior). We always flirted and he really fell for me hard, I always liked him but I was afraid because he was younger. I never made a move on him and the tables turned last winter when he made a move on me at my last winter formal dance. I had an amazing time and he ended up going in for a kiss and kissing me. Everyone was shocked because I didn't date any guys in high school. I don't yearn for flings as much as real relationships. Regardless to say, he knocked me off my feet and even though I was about to graduate and he was a sophomore we started dating and I was the happiest I'd ever been in my life. I'm going to community college so I live nearby. But after summer ended things started to change. He broke up with me once in September of last year for no real reason. He said he just wanted space. We both cried and I was a wreck. I'd never had a real first love/first boyfriend/first sex before and didn't know how to cope with losing him. I gave him some space but eventually fought for him back and we got back together less than a month later. We shared some really good memories and laughs and I can honestly say he was my bestfriend. I could go on and on about the things he's done for me to show how much he cares and respects me. But out of the blue he dumped me again several weeks ago. He just said he didn't want to be in a relationship anymore. But it was nothing I did wrong. This time around I stopped talking to him for the most part even though it still pains me. I feel like a part of me died and he says he would take a bullet for me anyday and that he still thinks about me everyday. He says he's really messed up and confused and just needs to figure who he is. He said he felt like we were in a little marriage and already starting to solve problems and things were getting to routine and boring. He says he wants to remain friends after I get over him but I don't know if I can ever see him in that light ever again. I miss him everyday and love him so much it hurts. I can't stand to see him party and do stupid stuff since I've been there and done that and eventually you realize it's not all that it cracked up to be... Idk what to do. Is it stupid to wait? If he misses me and cares for me so much why did he break up with me? Do you think when he matures more that he'll realize what he had?Help! I NEED A GUYS PERSPECTIVE. How can my ex boyfriend breakup with me if he still cares for me so much?
the ';things are getting too routine and boring'; line is straight BS. He's seein someone else n you need to find someone worth you as well. He's immature. I'm 25, I'm a guy I know these things. My ex felt the same way, always needed action and excitement to stimulate her, all it boils down to is they're not happy with their life for whatever reason, and they need SOMEONE ELSE to live it for them and be their partner in crime cuz they can't do it themselves. They have a hard time accepting life and what it entails. They have no sense of loyalty and passion, they just seek stimulation. I hope as much as you do that they can grow up one day, but don't put yourself in a position to get hurt for it, they'll most likely hate you for trying to ';be controlling';. You seem like a mature girl, just don't fall for the players hun, you'll find a perfect match, and never lower your standards.Help! I NEED A GUYS PERSPECTIVE. How can my ex boyfriend breakup with me if he still cares for me so much?
He might want space because he's not sure if you're the girl he wants to be with because some people hate wasting time in relationships. Or mabye he's not sure if he's gay or not.


I don't know

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After being in relationship with emma for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drinegbedionspellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL
ADDRESS IS:drinegbedionspellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM

Post a Comment