Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to cope whenHow do I cope when I feel I have been a victim of manipulation? I feel I was manipulated by?

my ex bf. I feel it was pretty severe. I have been to 2 therapists and now I am starting with a new one. Its been 7 months but it was so hard to accept. I was with him for 2 years.He layed the big suicide threats on me, b/c he was so depressed only to find out he got a one night stand pregnant. He would tell me not to call the police or he would kill himself. Then after I helped him, he left me for the mother of his child. I needed to know who I was dealing with so I did my own research.Come to find out he met this one night stand in a chatroom. He has picked up other girls in chatrooms. He did the same suicide deal on a previous girl, but she was smart enough to call the police, he told them she lied %26amp; did this b/c she was upset over the breakup.I called him recently to tell him I know all this, %26amp; he came back w/ a threat that he filed a complaint against me. I'm over him trust me, if he could sink this low. But the suicide threats all came rushing back to me,I feel he mentally abuHow to cope whenHow do I cope when I feel I have been a victim of manipulation? I feel I was manipulated by?
You definitely have been emotionally abused. This guy is some piece of work! Now you do need to concentrate on YOU.





Get some self-help books from the library--the type that make you feel better about yourself--improving your self-esteem


Positive affirmations


Meditation


Walking/exercise/yoga


A new hobby that you are really interested in


Taking a class that really interests you


Taking up healthy eating and living


Plenty of fresh air





I wish you a speedy recovery. It might take a bit of time and work, but you can, and will, get over it--and move on to better pastures.How to cope whenHow do I cope when I feel I have been a victim of manipulation? I feel I was manipulated by?
Well.. at least he's no longer your boyfriend.. so.. just forget about the past and move on.





You should watch this film - http://www.thesecret.tv





I found it useful to think positive thoughts and forget about the past.





You need to relax, take a deep breath, and go out for nice walks in the park when you're feeling down. Do things you enjoy. Hang out with friends. Take some dance lessons.





And STOP thinking about the past, and live your life. OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment