Monday, August 16, 2010

I need some breakup advice please?

My girlfriend and I have just mutually broke up. We've been going out for almost two years. She recently moved to another country for school and everything just fell apart. I'm really depressed, I thought I was going to marry this girl, she was so amazing and perfect. I lost interest in everything; I cannot get enjoyment out of anything I used to like. It's a really scary feeling, but I truly feel dead inside. How can I cope with myself during this tough part of my life?I need some breakup advice please?
just get over it find a new girl and stop being dumbI need some breakup advice please?
Awweh, you poor thing. I truly feel horrible for you. ♥





Try to talk to her about it, try making sure theres no hard feelings. Then, at least you'll know that your not enemies, right? Good luck, hun.





So sorry.
Sleep with another girl or get a job or start college. Make goals with your new life without your love and never forget the times you had.
if you force yourself not to think about her; the more you will be reminded of her. spend some days with your friends and family. do not spend too much time alone until you get over with it. find some ladies to chill out? have a little sip of drink if you cant get into sleep. thats what i did when i broke up with my bf. if you both are not meant to be together, it will nv be...

No comments:

Post a Comment