Friday, August 20, 2010

The situation after a breakup?

So me and my ex boyfriend broke up like seven months ago, and I'm really okay with it now but I do admit that I feel so worried and anxious about running into him. I'm not scared of him, and I don't have any feelings for him but it was a really bad breakup in which we have barely spoken since (like literally a few weeks after, until he found out I went out with my friends) and being with him turned me into a person I really hated and I sort of dislike him for that too. The problem is that he lives round the block from my brother and I go there pretty often and there's always a risk of running into him that makes me nervous. I know I don't have any feelings for him other than real distaste and definite disrespect because he treated me quite badly, but if I do ever see him my heart just drops I hate seeing him so much. I don't really understand because I moved on quite quickly and coped well with it and am happy with my life now. Can anyone give me advice on how to stop feeling this way and regretting how I changed when I was with him so I can feel like I've properly moved on and don't feel ill about seeing him?The situation after a breakup?
Theres really nothing you can do to make your feelings go away. All you can really do is remember how bad he treated you and how much happier you are with your life now that he's not in it. If you see him, ignore him. Don't look him in the eye, don't wave or start up a conversation. He can look all he wants, and he'll see that your happy. You have a good realtionship with your brother and the possibility of seeing your douche bag ex shouldn't stop you from going over to see him. I honestly wish there was some way to just erase the memory of people, I had a really awful boyfriend too, and I felt the same way you do. But I've seen him since then and he's a loser and I'm happy. The End. Be Happy, go out with your friends, live your life. You can't let one person affect how your going to live your lifeThe situation after a breakup?
Maybe y'all should talk about it, and settle things once and for all. Like, to where y'all decide whether y'all want to be friends or not. Just get some closure on the whole thing..
you just get over it or work on your studies%26gt;_%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment