Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to accept and move on from a breakup you know is coming?

I, unfortunately, have learned that my girlfriend of almost a year now plans to break up with me.


It's mainly because, though we love each other very much, she needs someone that I am not and I need someone that she is not, which is, I suppose, not the worst way to end a relationship.





Regardless, I've been very depressed lately because I feel like if either one of us could change that one little piece that the other doesn't like then we'd be set for life. But I know that's impossible, and that's why I'm sad.





Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to deal with a breakup that you know will be coming, and how to cope with being in the situation I've outlined above.


And please don't resort to telling me there's other fish in the sea. If that consoled me, I wouldn't be looking for more advice.How to accept and move on from a breakup you know is coming?
I feel the exact same way as you do, right down to the nail.


I have no idea on how to help you, All I can say is have a heart to heart.


If you both love each other, then you are very capable of salvaging whats left.

No comments:

Post a Comment