Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you move on from a sudden breakup?

i've been with my ex for almost 2yrs and we just broke up 2wks ago. what happened was i found out he was cheating on me 6mos ago with his classmate/friend and some CL prostitutes. as a revenge, i posted some nasty things abt him and the girl online, but he was able to let that pass, and we got back together. but since i cant get over the past, i was still angry at him and texted an offensive comment to him, and now he's just so mad at me and dont wanna talk to me. so, i initiated the breakup bcoz i have to focus on my family and school and i dont want the added stress from him. all i want is 4 him to understand y i'm still mad and how much i want to heal and fix myself before i get back into a relationship. i've been praying a lot and i'm seeing a therapist to help me cope. i know i have my shortcomings and didnt give him the full chance when he wanted to be with me bcoz i was not ready. now i dunno wut to do.. please help....How do you move on from a sudden breakup?
Since it has only been a short time I think you should give not only the situation some time but also yourself. speaking from experience the only thing that can help is TIME!!!! Keep yourself busy and think about it only when you are in the right state of mind. Also some things to do is think about how this may turn out in the long run and ask yourself if you think you are going to be able to forgive AND forget. Sometimes you just can't forget these things bc they have hurt you so bad. you can pull through this. Like I said just give it some time.How do you move on from a sudden breakup?
you are in the right track my dear. time heals all wounds. all you need is the patience for the pain and bitterness to pass. keep on praying and seeing a therapist. that would hasten your recovery. good luck!
why did you get back together with him after he cheated on you? MOVE ON .. IT TAKEs TIME
Once a cheater always a cheater..Why do you even think of going back with him?The way you are acting is very childish but it's understandable..You are seeing a theraphist which is a good step..The best remedy for me is get really busy...Meet more people..hang out with family and friends but it takes lots of time but I always got over it..It really helps not to have a lot of time by urself...good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment