Friday, August 20, 2010

Relationship breakup advice?

So my girlfriend is 21 and I am 20. We have been dating for about 4 months now and I was crazy about her until yesterday (Valentines day) when she told me she though we should end our relationship. We have never had a fight or have argued with each other. I thought we were on the same page. She said she wants to end it because the “flame is no longer lit.” She told me that this is not my fault. She said I did not do or say anything to make her think this way. She said she the flame died about two weeks ago, and that was about the time I noticed she became friends again with her previous boyfriend on Facebook. I though our relationship was going perfect up until now. This has totally caught me off guard. My girlfriend is bi-polar and is on medicine for that, could that be a contributing factor? She says no, but I think otherwise. The past 4 months have been the best 4 months of my life. She has changed my life for the best and has been a major part of both mine and my families lives. I still have feelings for her as I did when we first met, but I feel like she is giving up on me. How do I cope with this? What are your thoughts? What should I do with this relationship? Can I get this girl back that I saved my virginity for and lost it to?Relationship breakup advice?
Just let her go. I know, easier said than done, but that's all you can do. You will have feelings for her for a while, which is natural especially since you were caught off guard and didn't initiate the break up. Things always seem to hurt more when you feel like you had no choice. It's really fresh right now but every day will get easier and you will eventually be able to move on to someone who can reciprocate your affections. Stay strong!Relationship breakup advice?
To be really honest... here's the brutal truth, she's most probably just not over her ex. i m sorry but that's it. i was in her place. whether a girl's bi-polar or not, it's really easy to tell that she's not over her ex.
just hang in there, u will find the right one..there are plenty of girls out there
Being Bipolar and being with someone bipolar, your mood is constantly swinging. However, she couldve started talking to him, and see's that she can have fun, blah blah. Because most relationships can lose the ';flame'; however, you should do things to keep it going, not the same old blah blah thing yknow? Try something new. Talk to her about it, however give her a few days, it may take alot to get her to realize some things, and its your own choice in wether to wait or not.


Good luck
I would like to be able to give you advice on how to get her back, but it isn't that easy. When someone says it's not your fault, it usually means ';You just aren't the one I want to be with, and you can't change my mind.'; She may be going back to her ex, as you suggest - she may feel that there is still a ';flame'; there. If you really care about her, you can try to remain friends with her. Who knows - she may realize one day that you *are* who she wants. Just don't get your hopes up that it will happen that way. And don't allow yourself to get used by her if she is indecisive.





It sucks. And it hurts. But you can't make her have the same feelings for you that you have for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment