Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I fix/cope with an unreturned love?

Ok I dated a girl that I am in love with for several months. But we broke up because she found out that, she didn't love me; she just liked the idea of being in love with me. I'm still in love with her but I dont know what to do. She is happyer without me and that conforts me a little but. I'm hurting because I can't have her again.


We elected to be best friends but we just seem kind of wierd towards each other since the breakup.


Anybody have Ideas on how to cope with this or, hopefully how i can fix the relationship and win back my love?


ThanksHow can I fix/cope with an unreturned love?
you can't make someone want to be with you or have the same feelings you have for them, simply because you want it that way. Don't waste your time, you're just going to continue to be hurt. You need some space from her-best friends is too painful for you right now. Take some time and heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment