Friday, August 20, 2010

How to help with breakup pain?

my boyfriend jsut broke up with me a few hours ago, the reson was that i liked him to much, idk? but anyway ive been crying for hours stright and i cant stop, and yeah ive dealed with alot of breakups before but i never liked a guy this much! weve only been going out for 2 months so i feel silly but still it reallly hurt me, and were soppsed to go to the dance togther and now idk if were gonna! AHH what are some ways to cope with break up pain?How to help with breakup pain?
Oh you poor thing. I assume you are in high or middle school. time heals all wounds. trust me. it really does. and if he broke up with you because you like him ';too much'; than he's not for you. he wants a girl that will let him chase her. dont play games. it will ultimately ruin any relationship. the way i deal with break up pain is to make a list of short-term goals that i would like to achieve. this could be reading a new book, painting something, going through your clothes and cleaning. anything that will take your mind off of him and better yourself. good luck.How to help with breakup pain?
Don`t feel silly broken hearts are never easy just think maybe you`ll get back together someday or maybe you`ll find another guy that will treat you 10 x better than the guy you were with well goodluck on your recovery Im sorry about you and your bf just watch some movies get your mind off it if he broke up with you maybe he`s not worth crying over sweetie you`ll be just fine


Good Luck hope that helped~


PS:ice cream or any guilty pleasure foods you love will help tons right now call some of your friends and tell them all about it or just relax and try to dry up those tears
I know how you feel. I hate going through break-ups. I can't get over my ex, even though he's a deadbeat! In the past however, I have gotten over breakups by keeping myself busy with positive activities, like sports, music, dancing, etc. I also try to surround myself with positive people who will make me feel better. Watching a good comedy should help too. I know you can never go wrong with Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle! Good luck to you!
You just have to walk through it...Time will heal your wound. They say it takes two months for every month that you were together. So that would mean that it should be about 4 months.





Stay strong and know that the right guy is out there waiting for you. This guy obviously doesn't deserve your love.
I have been there myself sweetie and it is hard but believe me it does get better each day. The one thing that helped me was my friends, go out and enjoy yourself life is too short.


Forget about this man, it is his own loss!!





There is someone out there for all of us.


Keep smiling hun.xx
sit down and watch a real tearjerker of a movie and indulge in a heap of junk food.(: Just remember that there are alot of fish in the sea and if this was meant to be then it will be.
I usually watch a good movie, and keep my mind off it. Or I just go on with my usual life, and keep all the pain in, and it eventually just goes away, I just act like it doesn't bother me.
I feel so sorry for you ,you poor thing! Dont worry once youve absolutely no contact with him you'll be feeling better in a week or two. Try not to be on your own too much and whatever you do DONT CALL HIM!!!!
forget him. Its his loss. go out with a bunch of friends and have fun being single!!!
  • Dogs
  • beaded necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment