Friday, August 20, 2010

Help, I am taking the breakup very hard?

My boyfriend said ';we need time'; because of a joke i said that he didn't like, the worst part is he told me that over a text message and never called me afterwards. It's been almost 2 weeks and i haven't heard from him, which leads me to believe that he doesn't want me anymore. I cannot believe he would hurt me so much for a joke that i apologized for many times. we have been together for 6 months and he told me things that i believed and ended up falling for him deeply unconsciously. He would always talk about marrage, kids, buying a house together and told me I was the good woman he was looking for, and i was the type he would marry. I called him many times and he wouldn't answer, he ignores my texts and my IMs. I left a message crying on his voicemail telling him that Why can't he at least call me and confort me? He is totally ignoring me.I have lost 8 pounds in a week. I cannot eat or focus. I even have thoughts of suicide.how do i cope with this? I think i love him.Help, I am taking the breakup very hard?
firstly...i know exactly what you are going thru. i went thru it, and am still dealing with it now.





the girl who broke up with me said i need time to be single to work out who i want to be, then has been with 2 other guys in 9 weeks, and has a new boyfriend now.





the thing is you can't understand it. i know i've torn myself up inside trying to work it out. i too lost 12kg in 4 weeks.





you need to keep yourself busy with other things. you can't change the past, you can't control the future, you can only control now.





turn yourself back into the girl he fell in love with. get your life back on track. he wouldn't want to come back to a mess.





don't chase him...i know that is the hardest thing not to do...but if he needs space, then chasing him could will only push him away more, and might end up with him resenting you.





sorry for the hurt your going thru...there is nothing else that feels like it. *hugs*





good luckHelp, I am taking the breakup very hard?
don't worry. he doesn't deserve you Hun. it's probably for the best anyhow. if he cant take a joke, and most important if he cant accept your apology. he is not worth a another phone call or text. you are much better without him. and when time will come he will regret that he didn't forgive you and chase you, by that time you are happy and successful and it will only come back to him hard. a man with this kind of attitude is not worth stressing about. trust me you will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment