Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to cope with a breakup ? I've been with my fiance for four yrs. .?

we have a two yr old boy we have been fighting quite a bit lately and he decided to leave us and move into his mates. Its been a week he won't talk to me he send me msgs every now n then telling me he's goin to sleep with other women but I know he won't. He took our son out today for a bit. I'm not coping I'm depressed all the time thinking about him with someone else. I don't talk to any of my friends anymore bcoz of him so I can't see them and I don't have a car to go out or the money. I can't stop thinking about him and what he's doing. He won't talk to me. the four years meant a lot to meHow to cope with a breakup ? I've been with my fiance for four yrs. .?
He is not over you. He is sending you messages threatening to sleep with other women because he wants you to worry that you will lose him to other women. If he realy wanted to do that, and separate, he would just do it and forget about you. He is playing the ';You willl be sorry!'; game.





He will get tired of his friends, and his friends wil get tired of him. They will remind him that he has some responsibilities and he has a home. He is already showing responsibility in taking out your son.





I think you should talk to your friens, that is what friends are for. It will be especially good if you know a friend that knows both of you. He/she can act as a neutral ';message'; bank.





It is hard to give you specific advice because I dont have your details, but maybe you can try this: Pass on the message that you should meet somewhere (over a coffee) to talk things over.


Tell him that you are waiting for him to come back home, but you cannot wait forever.


You can tell him that you will have to go to the government agency and report your financial situation. (I bet it will make him realise that he should stop playing games because this is a serious issue).


I think he needs to get the message that you are not desperate, that is playing into his hands.


You will need to have a look at your part in this break-up, and try to work things out.


If you keep a cool head, things will work out.How to cope with a breakup ? I've been with my fiance for four yrs. .?
this site can help http://www.ihatestacy.com/index.php?id=3鈥?/a>
  • Dogs
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment