Friday, August 20, 2010

Going through a major breakup..?

ok my boyfriend of 6 months and I broke up. i dont know what to do, 16.. hes 18. yesterday he ended it because he said we fight to much . and said hes done for good, we've broken up before, but not like this, he got his older sister to text me saying never to contact him ever again and that he said he's done with me for good.i was so upset especially yesterday, i could not stop crying. I feel like i have no one anymore. i just want him back so bad.





the relationship wasnt the best, in a previous post, i had asked advice on what to do, and about the things he does.. and everyone who answered told me i need to get out before its too late. and to get a restraining order. I fell so hard for him and got in too close. he made me promises saying he would never break my heart and id be his forever. i know the love was real..we'd cry together and talk about alot. I dont know what to do, i stayed home from school today because i couldnt take seeing him, i would just break down and cry. yesterday i tried calling him, no answer. i texted him and told him i just needed to talk about things and he told me we had nothing else to say to me.


how do i cope? and what can i do.Going through a major breakup..?
i been through what u been through. my boyfriend and i was together for like 6 months also. we argue sometimes but we always made up and we talked everything out one night. that was on a friday night we talked. but later on i went to school on monday morning and checked his mail and found out he was talking to his ex that sunday night and i got really upset because i loved him so much. i got him to pick me up from school . and i told him i saw and then he started bringing up how my ex wouldnt leave me alone which was true but i cant help it . its not like i didnt try to tell my ex to leave me alone. but my ex wouldnt listen. later on i started miss my boyfriend. and i still want to be with him even though i knew that i should leave him alone but it got to hard to do that. so i try to keep callin and text him but he ignored me. or he would tell me that we should keep some space for awhile. so i decided to leave him alone for awhile. so i decided to talk to other people. then later on my boyfriend or ex in this case started emailing me and callin me .so i told him im seeing other people or say i have friends as guys to hang out with. then he started acting jealous and then later kept asking me out. then eventually we got back together and everything is perfect now. we've been talkin for a year now. but what i learn is that a guy pays more attention to you if you leave him alone for awhile cause he be wandering to himself why havent you called or text him. which would be shocking to him. and that a guy dont pay attention to you if you always trying to contact him. well let me know how your situation does. email me @ labrit13@yahoo.com if u ever just need to ask a ? or whateverGoing through a major breakup..?
Hello, if you're searching for love try here http://gimyhepr.patatabrava.cat it is free, and you don't need a credit card. I signed up a couple of weeks ago and I've got 3 boyfriends already!
  • brown hair
  • beaded necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment