Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal with heartbreak?

Care to share your experiences, of getting dumped, dumping someone, etc. How did you cope after a sad breakup and how long did it take for you to move on?How do you deal with heartbreak?
After my first big break-up (in my adult life) I did the spa (at home) thing:


New hair cut and color, new clothes blah blah blah... everything you find in the movies... it was fun.. strange to think of what a ';good girl'; I used to be... heh.





After my second big break up I was at a bar every night! That was an expereince!





And after my last big break-up I ended up rebounding and looking for a fling! (ended up marrying the fling-guy though...)





Break ups are hard, but everyone has their own way of getting through it, just try to do something that you wont regret later in life!How do you deal with heartbreak?
it takes me awhile to get over someone, even if I only dated them for a month .... I think I shopped my way outta depression , then found someone knew to like .


Take this time to improve yourself ... maybe work out a bit more do the things you enjoy doign that you havent done in awhile
Don't loose your heart. Try to involve your mind in some other productive act. there are so many persons experiencing the heartbreak. I am also one of them. Time is the great cure.


Have self esteem. Do not even see at your 'She' or 'He'.
find someone new
He will heal the broken hearted.-on Pentecost
Time is the only answer to this. I was with a girl for 5years and one day I get a txt msg to tell me that I was dumped. To be honest, I turned to drink, Anti Depressents and painkillers - and unfortunatly none of them worked in the long run because after my months of polluting my body with this crap I had to eventually deal with the emotions that I had burried deep inside me. Also sleeping around doesn't exactly help in the long run - its great fun at the time but only lowers ur self esteem in the long run. To answer ur question, lean on ur friends and family for the support that u need to get through ur time of need. And try to enjoy life being single, Its NOT as bad as it might seem right now...... Hope this helps ----- A heart broken Krisis.. x Ps. Its been about 3yrs now and Im still not over her..
Only time can heal it for you. Just give it time it will get easier!!
well last time... I've waited 10 months before a new relationship. just had to put my life in order. and then somebody else appeared to screw up that order. after 2 horrible months I finally found it in me to dump him. and I've waited 10... DAYS :)) yeah, I wanted to try another method of dealing with things. so after 10 days I found somebody else. let's see how this goes


good luck with your heart ache... time heals all wounds, remember
Oooo good question, now i am curious with other people leave the comments on this. I don't have that experience yet because I never have a boyfriend. However, i had so many experiences of hook up and i just happened liked him and found out it was just for fun and i got hurt but i tended to move on easily.
It'll take you, until you realize that His Heart, was never in it. so yours shouldn't been. It was a one-way connection? and it was bound to break, sooner or later. Next time, be sure that BOTH Hearts are in it. Not just yours. The Best of Love, to you!
Well, I'm in the middle of it. It hurts like hell. Besides, he is my first love and my best friend. We stayed as close as before, it doesn't help...


Sometimes, I just catch myself staring at his hand or the sweat I gave him for Christmas or whatever. And it reminds me of when we were together. His smell, his look, every single word he said to me...It sucks, isn't it ?





Well, I'm trying to get over him. I bought new clothes, went out, get drunk a few times, talked a lot with girl friends, swore that men suck (sorry guys xD), listened to some catchy songs to cheer me up...





Good luck to every broken heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment