Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How would you function when your ex-boyfriend becomes famous?

Let's say someone you loved, but ended up having a nasty breakup with went on to become famous? How would you cope, honestly? Thanks.How would you function when your ex-boyfriend becomes famous?
Based on your question, I picture your ';ex'; who you had a nasty break-up with as one of those kids who plays in some unoriginal ';emo'; scene band who you actually think is really talented even though there is already god knows how many clones of him in this country doing the exact same thing he is that has been done 18,497,374 times before. If I am right, he isn't going to get famous. If I am wrong, then I would need more specifics to answer your question on what kind of fame he would be acquiring. How would you function when your ex-boyfriend becomes famous?
I wouldn't care too much. The past is the past and it should be left behind. If I find someone else afterward and they make me happy and make me feel respected, why should I care about the other person anymore? They might not make as much money as the ex, but it'd make me happy knowing they can come home every night.
Normally. Why would I do, or be, any different? I'd be happy for them. It's only a big deal if you choose to make one out of it. Once, I broke up with a person, it became as though they never existed. No regrets, no remorse, no memory.
I would sell embarrassing information about that person to magazines...after my ex turned me down for trying to get back with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment