Friday, August 20, 2010

Friend casting doubt on my relationship to make herself feel better after a nasty breakup--how to handle?

I have a friend, L, living abroad. Few months ago, I was visiting her and met a guy, B. We spoke frequently over email, and on my return saw a lot of each other. We both see the potential for love and future, especially since I happen to be studying abroad not far from him next year. The friend I have to thank for my meeting him just broke up with her boyfriend as I was on my flight back. I've spent a lot of time consoling her; I'm her friend and I'm glad to help, but her ways of coping are hurtful. B was a flirt and a playboy. He told me this straight out and that he has no interest in doing it anymore because he respects me. I trust him. L seems to delight in bringing it up, disguised as concern that I'll be hurt, offering to keep her eye on him while I'm at home. I find it hurtful that she brings it up, as if making sure I know that while her love life isn't great, mine is worse. I'm getting sick of talking to her b/c she has nothing to say, and I was wondering if anyone had advice?Friend casting doubt on my relationship to make herself feel better after a nasty breakup--how to handle?
She obviously doesn't sound like a true friend. He seems unsure of himself as well. Get on with your life, meet new friends and Im sure the right guy will come a long for you. You don't need friends like that in your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is lizzy Johnson and my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him….. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Freedom spell caster, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: omonigholovetemple@gmail.com




Post a Comment