Friday, August 20, 2010

I miss my bf after a bad breakup..why is he moving on so fast?

it's been 2 weeks since my boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me. In 10 minutes on the phone he told me he had met another girl. he wrote me an email sayign it was the hardest thing he has had to do , breaking up with me, and theere isnt much going on with the girl (lies, i think). id ont belive its hard for him. its so ahrd for me to think i am so replaceable and nto special that he can just replace me within sucha fast period of time. i knew he was confused about his life but i neevr thought he wanted another gf, if anything i know he wanted to be alone to not be tied down. i am so heartbroken and i miss him so much and im so aqngry at him and he doesnt seem to miss me at all and it makes me feel like such a worthless person. how do guys cope when they still have feelings, is going out and partying a lot and dating other girls a way of forgetting about me?how can this girl be so special to him he just met her. our relatiosnhip was good.I miss my bf after a bad breakup..why is he moving on so fast?
Because it hurts really bad. For a guy, there's no soft place to fall. We move on fast, so it will hurt less. It doesn't mean he cares less, in fact ... the exact opposite.I miss my bf after a bad breakup..why is he moving on so fast?
That's how guys move on, they go out and bang as many girls that they can. That's how men cope with a breakup. I'm married now, but when I broke up with the last girl I seriously dated, I went out and got laid like 2 days later.
It would seem that it was not as ';good'; as you think, even now. It's a shame that you would have devoted three years of your life to a single guy, without some clear signs of confirmation / commitment. You didn't give your age, but heartbreaks like this are part of growing up. Your need to get on with your life and learn how to channel your feelings and needs, and carefully consider before putting your heart on the line again.
The same thing happened to me, he would tell me about how much he still loved me and everything else. He said he went out the her so he could try and get over me. We ended up getting back together because while he was with her he was cheating on her with me, so I confronted them one day and she didnt know that he still called me and so forth so that ended up not lasting between them. lol. I was sooooo hurt at first because we were together 3 years also. So I KNOW what your going thru. Maybe things will work out with you and him like my boyfriend and I did. If not then move on. It will be VERY HARD at first to where you just want to kill him!! lol. I know it's hard thinking of him being with someone else so quicky. Give it time and if you can just talk to him and see if you two have another chance of getting back together and if you don't then move on. That way you wont have to worry about it so much and will feel better and will be able to start healing and meet someone a lot better!!!!! Hope I gave you info you were looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment