Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Life is terrible after breakup?

My gf broke up with me last year in July after one and a half year of relation. And around September or October I came to know that she is seeing someone else. I tried to get over with the breakup but I am finding it really hard to cope with. Now or then at situations like watching a romantic movie or listening to a song, it reminds me of her and brings tears in my eyes with a feeling of missing her in my life.





I have been getting involved in a lot of things like photography, traveling etc to keep myself occupied but that does not seems to be helping much. No matter how busy I am, I am always able to get some time alone and that brings back her thoughts and memories.





I do get attracted to other girls and do get interested but sooner or later I compare something of them with my xgf and I start lacking interest. On top of all I do not know if it is correct to get involved with somebody else when I still have feelings for my xgf.





There have been times when I have really wanted to just give her a call or send her a sms but thinking of I might spoil a beautiful moment for her, I stop myself.





I have been trying things myself like reading books, getting involved in different activities and when I fail I try new things. I have never been in a serious relationship like this before and now I just do not know what to do that would make things better for me again.





Please share your experiences what you did in this kind of situation your self or something that you feel could help me. I would really be very thankful to you for any help that you can give.Life is terrible after breakup?
If you love your girl and want her back, you do need to be your best! Ways to get over her takes a fair amount of self discipline especially if you are feeling really hurt, and rejected by your break up. If you are dedicated these tips on how to get over her, and make her want you back will help you to do just that...





Obviously she is on your mind all the time, I understand that! And that needs to be the first thing we focus on, it is hard and will take your inner strength! Try and clear you mind with all the regret full thoughts, and the thoughts of what she might be doing! What you need to replace those thoughts with, is what you want for the end result. You back in her arms, loving you like she never has before...





If you can get that vision in your mind the rest will be a lot easier, now the best thing to get your girl back, is to get over her! And let her see, or hear that you are. The best way to do this is to get active, by way of getting into an exercise regime to get your confidence up. And also getting out into the social scene, meet some new people, or meet up with old friends that you haven't seen in a while. Another great thing to do is to get into an interest that you will enjoy, like camping, fishing, shopping, whatever you like, so long as i makes you feel good...





All those things will help you to get over her, as well as give you points to get her back! A really good technique to make her want you back is to agree with the break up, the best time to do this is once you feel that you have achieved the above goals.





The most effective way to get your point across to make her come back to you, is to give her a hand written letter! The Key points you want that letter to be about is, the agreeing with your breakup, you value her friendship, and that you were sorry about how things ended.Life is terrible after breakup?
Well, life might suck for a while or even months and years. Here is the thing though - the reasons she has cited you are valid and since you do seem like an intelligent and nice person you have to realize that contacting her not only will spoil her 'beautiful moment', but also won't make things easier for you.





Since I were in your shoes before and you already seem like you are trying to concentrate on other things, which means you passed Coping with Breakup: 101, I will give you the Coping with Breakup: 102.





You need to start FORCING yourself not to think about her and dating other people. I know, I know, it is tough to force yourself to do that and you might end up hurting other people. But guess what? A date is just a date and doesn't need to result in a relationship and also if you find a very nice and pretty person and force yourself to go on a date 2, 3, 4 and so on with her, you will eventually do not have to force yourself at all.





Also, as I said every time your mind wonders to your ex, STOP and force yourself to concentrate on other things. First 3-4 months will be hell, but after a while your life will get so much better.
I am currently going through the same thing. You are not alone. Many people experience this everyday of their lives. It is normal. My ex fiance left me for reason kind of similar to your ex's. I was heartbroken. I still am. I saw my future with this guy in so many ways. The only ways I could cope and try to get over this is spending time with friends, finding hobbies and trying not to think of him. It is so hard, because I also want to pick up the phone and call him but right when we broke up, I did that and he only disappointed me by not answering my calls. I gave up and had no choice as he was causing me mental abuse in my eyes. It takes a while to get over someone, especially if you were with them for a good portion of time. You just have to make yourself not think of that person. Spend time with friends as much as possible. I would not advise calling her, because it could only lead to further disappointment, which is more hurtful than anything. Try and remember the negative things that happened between the relationship with you and her, as to possibly try to understand why the relationship did not work out. If she left you for reason that you feel were not justified on your behalf, such as what happened to me, than sometimes that can push your feelings away about her. Good luck to you...
it happens people get out of serious relationships and their life just crapshoots because it undergoes such a drastic change, but i've found the only thing that will help you is time, it may even take months but you can get over it
the longer the relationship lasted the longer it takes you to get over her.


...


get out. nd drunk go clubbing try sumthing u never did b4 look for someone 10x better then her.


none of this will hurt u ur just trying new things get out there.


go on dates on night stands
i know exactly how you feel, though i just in high school. i broke up with my gf of 1year 7months and 3days about three months ago, and she just got asked out by another guy who, no surprise, she said yes to.


Pretty much, from what i've learned anyway, you need to talk to your friends about it. you never know what they might say that will make you forget about your ex, of coarse im being a hypocrite in saying that because i don't want to give up on her, but after a while you just have to let go.


lt me give you some advise my auntie gave me. for how ever long you where dating some one, it takes half the time you dated them to get over them. its hard when you spent some much time with some one to get over them, but learn from your mistakes and find a better girl. it might be hard, but trust me there are better girls out there, there just hard to find. :)
I had the same experience awhile back and I found a movie (believe it or not) helped me put things into perspective. That movie is ';Forgetting Sarah Marshall';. It's a hilarious take on a breakup and it made me rethink the whole situation. Good luck and remember, there's plenty of women out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment