Friday, August 20, 2010

Having trouble with a recent breakup?

I'm 17 and male and i recently broke up with my gf of 3 months. Now i know at this age i shouldn't have taken things seriousy but i did. We were together and she put me though alot. I'm a very happy person but she isn't. She was really negitive. She used to cut her self and and would threaten to do it when i was on the phone with her. She also threated suicide. I knew this wasnt heathly to any of us but i liked her so much i stayed. I helped her get though 2 deaths and i actually lifted her mood. Than like i said she breaks up with me, 2 days later shes with another guy. I asked her if she left me for him, she says no but its obvious she did because she would not stop talking about him for about a week before she broke up with me. This was the first time in my life i really opened to someone so it hurts so much more that she betrayed me as a person in general. How should i cope with it?Having trouble with a recent breakup?
Lookk man im here for you even though i dont know u ill be a friend? If thats cool with you?? So u dont care that im bi and we can still be friends?





Look can i talk to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment