Friday, August 20, 2010

Trouble with breakup?

I'm 17 and male and i recently broke up with my gf of 3 months. Now i know at this age i shouldn't have taken things seriousy but i did. We were together and she put me though alot. I'm a very happy person but she isn't. She was really negitive. She used to cut her self and and would threaten to do it when i was on the phone with her. She also threated suicide. I knew this wasnt heathly to any of us but i liked her so much i stayed. I helped her get though 2 deaths and i actually lifted her mood. Than like i said she breaks up with me, 2 days later shes with another guy. I asked her if she left me for him, she says no but its obvious she did because she would not stop talking about him for about a week before she broke up with me. This was the first time in my life i really opened to someone so it hurts so much more that she betrayed me as a person in general. How should i cope with it?Trouble with breakup?
How to cope with breakup ? Tell yourself you deserve better, she is just a piece of ****/fat and ugly, think of something negative about her, tell yourself that you'd be happier with someone else, God has a better plan for you. When guys broke my heart I just thought of something better to do, sure I cried, when I look back now I am so happy I didn't end up with them. If you are a heart breaker it should be easier to cope than the other way around.Trouble with breakup?
The thing you MUST remember is that you are FINE! She is deeply disturbed and you are lucky to be rid of her. Yes, this is easy for me to say because I am not in your shoes but I have lots of experience. Your angels did you a favor. There will be someone better for your, allot less trouble and fun to be with. Give yourself time to grieve for the realationship and then be free of it. Don't take her back, she is sick. Anybody who cuts themselves and threatens suicide needs help, more than you can give. Put that file in the back of your brain and later on - delete it. Bless you dear.
the best way to cope with a break up is to just keep yourself busy and try not to think about it, read, write stories, hang out with friends and family, go to the mall, go bike riding, just do alot of activities and and try to have fun and if you want to you can date other girls and see where it leads you might find a better gf and try to make new friends
  • brown hair
  • beaded necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment