Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hurting after a breakup...what can I do?

I was in love with this guy and now he is gone. He is moving on with his life. I think he cares about me but it's not love for him (sigh). How do i cope with this? I have been trying to keep really busy but it is not helping. I hurt a lot. What can I do?Hurting after a breakup...what can I do?
Take some time out from dating for now, you need to be at peace with yourself again. Remember, it's not cos there's something wrong with you that you broke up. It's cos he didn't believe you two were compatible. There are plenty of guys out there you ARE compatible with. Once you're ready to date, go out there and show them how awesome and beautiful you are!! ;)Hurting after a breakup...what can I do?
Face it. You cannot run from yourself nor your emotions. To believe so is not as much foolish as it is misplaced hope. I understand that you do not want to hurt anymore but much like any major surgery, when your heart or any part of you has been removed the healing process can too be painful. The joy lies in the fact that you has survived and will continue to... survive. Allow the process of healing do its work and continue to move forward. You hurt... cry, scream out, do whatever you can do to release then relish the fact that you are still here. Go on living do not worry about how to do so because living IS the natural inclination of the living. Things will take their course and eventually as with all things, this scar will too fade. Reminding you of two things; one, you were hurt at one point and two you DID indeed survive.





Remember, control is the illusion of the timid. Face and relish life in its entirety and be blessed, bold and faithful to yourself.
I know exactly what you are going through, I Loved this guy and when I flirted with him he flirted back. then on Valentine's Day I found out that he asked out this one pretty new girl. I was devastated, I locked myself in my room listening to Tattoo by Jordan Sparks. Breakup songs sound stupid before you can relate, the song described exactly what I was feeling. What you can do is get over him, there is always going to be another guy. It's been a year now, I am over him (kinda) well, I still think about him every once in a while. And I realized that it was silly to get so upset, because they broke up after a while because she found someone else.





so the answer ';what can I do?'; is just hang with friends, family, and just remember you don't need a guy to complete you. Sure they're a nice accessory , but life will always go on. There are other guys out there, you just gotta keep looking :-)





I hope this helps! You will eventually find someone else:) I promise you'll be fine!
Sorry... This is a very bad place to be, but there are no magical way to heal a broken heart, the fact that you are hurting means you cared and loved. And that is a beautiful thing. Trust the process


Keeping busy will not fix it.


Try to write, work out, do things that make you happy, try something you always wanted to try before but never did, get in touch with friends, look for support. Listen to music ( not the kind that is sad or reminds you of him), DO NOT get a haircut or extreme change of hair color.





I pray you get better soon, and send you lots of love.
You're not alone.......... ( please sing along )


You'll never know........


Someone comes along..........


And to make you strong...........





You're not alone..........


I'd been think of you........


Open up your heart...........


You can make it up............





It's a lil of my contribution to MJ's song and specially to you,


as I've change the lyrics a lil bit and I knew it's not that smooth


but really wish I've heal your pain and wound a lil.
I know how its like...Best thing to do is keep telling yourself that you can find better and he doesn't deserve your love. If you're young, just know that these relationships are just stepping stones to something better. After these break ups, you're suppose to change, learn from what has happened and change for someone new which will be better than your last relationship.
Take time for yourself. Give yourself some time to feel lousy and then try to make yourself busy. Get together with friends and try not to talk about your situation. It will hurt less and less over time and someone new and wonderful will come along and make you glad that you did not settle.
I know that it hurts right now, but the feelings will subside over time.





Just remember that your future husband is somewhere out there, just waiting to meet and fall in love with you!
Just leave him. Try to think about other guys, other things non related to him. Sweetie, i know its hard, but sometimes you must go alone...
Go out and live life with some girlfriends. Surround yourself with people you love.
rebound sex

No comments:

Post a Comment