Friday, August 20, 2010

Dealing with an awful breakup?

I am 22 years old and was just broken up with by my ex of three years. We had spent a half a year in an inbetween stage but decided to cut things off. I would have married him in a heartbeat but he doesn't feel the same. There's been a lot of pain and anguish for me with this is the past but this is unbearable. I don't know how to cope. I don't want to get out of bed, I spend the whole entire day crying, and I seriously feel like I will never be happy ever again. I am incredibly heartbroken and as much as I want to completely hate my ex I don't the least bit. I can't understand how I can feel so strongly and he doesn't. I literally can't cope and I need advice.Dealing with an awful breakup?
time heals all wounds.





i really feel for you and i wish i could say something to make you feel better.





one thing i have learned that helps with a break up is to LET yourself be miserable for awhile. i feel that pretending to be okay and pretending to be happy doesn't work. it's ok to cry and mope and watch sad movies. (as long as you don't go overboard)





then, when enough time has passed go out with friends, get your hair done, go on a shopping spree and focus on yourself.. and next time your ex runs into you he'll think ';wow.. im an idiot for letting her go!';





also, try not to have any contact with your ex. if he thinks you're having a good time and life without him it will drive him crazy and make him miss you :)Dealing with an awful breakup?
Trust me he is feeling pain but he is a man and man have ego's that they don't want to break with emotion. Everybody has a heart break i had a bad one at one point in time to. You just got to rember there are plenty men in this world some even better then your ex. Get you a** out of bed and have fun life's to short to be depressed. Your only 22 once in a life time so live it up. Get dressed up and show him what he is missing out on.
There's nothing funny about having a broken heart. Perhaps you lack positive focus and you are having trouble moving away from the negative so you'll stay stressed out and not be able to move forward. My suggestion is to grieve awhile then get on with your life, someone else better will come into your life that deserves you. So you will be happy again.
you don't have to hate him at all, theres not some rule that says you have to hate and ex just because things didn't work out





if it was me i'd just accept that it hasn't worked out and take each day as it comes, you will be happy again, at the moment it just needs abit of effort as it's not guna come easily, but there is more to you as a person than this man and now more than ever you will find that out
im sooooooooooo sorry sweety i feel ya trust me but there is no easy way around it u gotta pull out ur self from this situation try go'n out for long walks %26amp; don be afraid of cry'n coz it helps , but the most important thing to do is to get rid of his stuff i know u cant but u have to so you can get a closure %26amp; try finding some new hobby so it fill's ur time


hope this helps
don't worry i know you obviously feel terrible but believe me when i say this you deserve a better guy and there are millions of lovely guys who would be willing o make you happy . so get out of your cocoon of sorrow and find someone better for you





love, sweet teen
that happened to me and im only 14 :P


concentrate on other things you love. family. friends. anything but guys


if he doesnt want you like that, and thats what you want. find someone who wants it too. anyone who doesnt want the same things you do, you dont need anyway.
It happens all the time. People meet an the attraction and feelings are strong in one than the other. You will get over this and find someone new. That is if you quit crying and get out of bed. Time heals.
**** it.. he doesnt feel the same then thats the reality.. feel the pain, then move on, cut him out completely.. its the hardest thing ever, i know but its gona be even harder if u linger over it and if u keep involving urself with him.. im speaking from experience.. its suckkks ahhh crazy sucks
Aww... i've been in that situation before.. I cried till my eyeballs fell off their sockets..Even cried till tears run dry. I would advice you to move on...and stop wasting ur precious time. I know.. that you feel sad..and that everything seems pointless now, and u're not happy. Try doing something u like. Pick up something new? Go for a dance class..Salsa? Learn a new language.. Korean perhaps? LOL! Make urself feel happy. Girl, it's not like he is gonna come back to you even if u cry the whole day. I mean, maybe he might but let's be realistic!





The world doesn't stop revolving just because he broke your heart. So, take heart and seize the day! Live life to the fullest and don't waste it! Cause i bet in 10 years time, u gonna look back and say...';dude, i was so silly that i wasted time crying when i could have.. (insert stuffs) do that'; And i bet u gonna meet a guy beautiful inside and out! So don't worry! Hold you head up high and be confident!





And as i have always advice my friends.. don't let one rotten tooth ruin your smile.. because.. u don't know how beautiful it is! :D





Be happy and start a day with a big smile!
You will be happy again. You are 22, you have plenty of time to heal and be happy :) I'm sure he is upset also, but guys always try to be the strong ones. Break ups are hard, I've been through some bad ones myself. You have to have your time to grieve, but don't let your grieving take control of you. Make sure you still spend time with your friends and family, they are always good company. Some things just aren't meant to be, and you have to accept it and move on to better things with your life. Sometimes you just need to get out of bed and get all dressed up and make yourself go have a good time to get out of your funk. Cheer up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment