Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to cope after a breakup?

This guy I was seeing started to develop feelings for another girl. He told me that he couldn't be with me if he had feelings for someone else. I was ready to give him a second chance (he did not cheat or anything) because we get along so well and have so much fun together. He said he doesn't want to hurt me again, that he didn't trust himself if we continued what we had. I want him back and I'm really upset. I'm having a hard time coping because I keep remembering all the great times we had together, he is a musician and wrote and performed songs for me. I just don't know what to do because he is a good guy. I wrote a letter to him...should I send it? What should I do about this situation? Please some advice?! Guys, what do you think?How to cope after a breakup?
He's letting you off easy. He is trying to break up with you and is using the ';it's not you, it's me'; line.





This is classic textbook breakup material, not even original.





Bottom line is he has fallen for another girl and wants to be with her.





Sorry to be blunt, but it seems very obvious and I know how hard it can be to see when you're in it yourself.How to cope after a breakup?
If you really like him respect his decision. Let him get a grip on his life before he commits. He might just have to much temptation to be in a serious relationship. Let him go, and find someone that doesn't have excuses for not being with you.
You can't make someone love you.


You just have to accept it and let it go.


It sux, I know. I'm sorry.
leave him alone or you will get used. trust me. you deserve better.

No comments:

Post a Comment