Friday, August 20, 2010

Could someone help me cope with my situation PLZ?

I recently went thru a painful, MUTUAL breakup about 7 weeks ago. We are both good ppl, just not for each other (lack of ';spark';). Well, now, I feel so lost, invaluable and unworthy of all love. But I desperately wish there were someone here to comfort me and let me know there are OTHER good ppl out there.





How can I get over this situation? We otherwise were a PERFECT (views, pasts, successes etc). I feel like I lost so much; but esp. my dignity, as I had worn my messed up emotions on my sleeve (I'm too honest!).





I need confidence and the serenity to accept what happened w/out blaming it on my imperfection/self.





HELP!?!?!? I'm all alone when it comes to this. I try to stay busy and talk to friends but I'm stuck in the past =[Could someone help me cope with my situation PLZ?
What's done is done and it sounds like the spark just wasn't there...that happens. You are over-analyzing the situation and just need to move on. Relax and find a new man. You need to learn to please yourself and be confident. The right guy will come along.Could someone help me cope with my situation PLZ?
you said so yourself....It was just the lack of spark....if you weren't right for each other - then sadly - you just weren't right for each other - its good you KNEW that - or found it out!!!





There ARE plenty of fish in the sea....when you are ready - no rush





A break up DOES knock the confidence....I don't know why...perhaps its because we trusted that person with our heart and soul....and now its no more - and its a wrench - of course we feel it!!





We are also not going to feel at our confident best when we are feeling SAD





You must just go through these emotions...I know its hard - but nearly everyone has had to deal with break ups at some point in their life...you DO recover , you DO get over it , and you DO learn from it....and come out the other end a STRONGER person!!!
WoW... umm well look at some other girls? idk this is one problem idk about :( sorry
Gather ur buddies, go out, %26amp; get hammered! %26amp; grow some balls!
If you feel up to it try to go out on another date or just hang with friends
try slap your self...maybe you will snap out of it
don't be so hard on yourself. The two of you are mature enough to make a mutual decision on the break up. So, it's not your fault. If the break up was over your imperfections, he would have broken it off with you. It will take a little time, but be strong. I heard a preacher say one time, if your heart is with the lord for every bad thing that happens in your life he will make it up with 3x good. I believe this. who knows, you may find a b/f next week or next year...instead of a spark you may have a burning flame. So, keep your head up and and a good personality. good things will come your way. good luck
Sounds like you both were EXACTLY the same and i believe that, that is why there may not have been a ';spark'; or it was lost... I've been with my Boy for almost four years now we are complete opposites... maybe find someone opposite to you? It's fun working each other out =)





Instead of finding another partner find someone to be friends with =) They may keep your mind off everything... Who knows there might be a spark?
Hind sight is always 20/20, you might think now you lost something but you knew then that it wouldn't work. How would it be different if you got back together? Just don't focus on having a relationship. There are still good people out there. I know that's hard to believe with all the hate in the world. But the right one will come along when you're ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment