Friday, August 20, 2010

What to do after a HORRIBLE breakup?

well a few days ago my bf broke up with me in the most horrible way. and im not even gonna go back 2 him becasue of the way he treated me. that relationship is over.. but i feel like im missing something. Will i ever get another bf. i hav 2 guys who already asked me out. but i dont like them. they are kinda nerdy and annoying. im 15 btw. So where can i meet guys near my age. my ex-bf was 17 and i just dont know how to cope. i need a guy in my life. at least thats how it feelsWhat to do after a HORRIBLE breakup?
omg, story of my life.


Only had one boyfriend who didn't treat me like he should have-- we didnt connect so i broke up with him.


and the 3 other guys (a couple of which asked me out numerous times) are all kindof dorky.


it's been a year since i broke up with my b/f and i still miss having a boyfriend, just not that 1.


but what i do is focus on my friends and my education and my social life and stuff like that. I know you feel like you need some1, but when the next guy that you actually like that asks you out does ask you out, you're going to feel even more satisfaction. =)


hope this helps :)What to do after a HORRIBLE breakup?
you'll probably die alone
NO you don't. Play ';Freakum Dress'; by Beyonce and chillax. You're too young for this .. You'll definately have more guys come your way in your lifetime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment