Friday, August 20, 2010

My ex-girlfriend is sleeping with somebody else already. How do I cope?

My ex of 2 years dumped me about 6 weeks ago and told me that she just didn't have the energy to try to make our relationship work anymore. She also pretty much outlined everything that is wrong with me, and everything I had done wrong in the last 6 months, without taking any of the blame herself. This made me feel horrible, because I was (and still am, unfortunately) in love with her. We did have a few bad fights a while ago, which I feel so guilty about now. Anyway, I had to move out of our place together, because we shared it with her girlfriend, so I was essentially kicked out. To make matters worse, I had to pay a month's rent after I moved out because my name was on the lease. Needless to say, I am completely humiliated and heartbroken. She told me that she didn't want to see anybody else, she just needed to be alone for a while. She said that maybe she's just too young and is going through a selfish phase.





I've been seriously hurting for these past 6 weeks, and I had to move back into my parents house. I defriended her on facebook, but she tagged a bunch of photos with our mutual friend in them, so I caved in and looked, and she is hanging on, and kissing up on this guy in a club. Also my friend told me that they are pretty much hooking up. I just feel devastated, like I didn't matter to her at all, and she can move on that quickly. I don't get it, our relationship was amazing for over a year and a half, and she used to talk about marriage and kids, and the whole nine. I got dumped, got kicked out of her place, and have been suffering since, and she just seems happy and fine, and is now sleeping with some other dude already. Does anybody have any advice on how to deal with this? I know I should just get over her already, because maybe she showed her true colors since the breakup, but I just feel stuck and so hurt by this. Sorry to ramble, thanks for reading.My ex-girlfriend is sleeping with somebody else already. How do I cope?
Your ex thought that you weren’t good enough for her little sassy self, obviously she thinks she’s hot so she knows she can get any guy she wants, the guy she is “sleeping with now” will not last, she will either move on back to you, or move on to another man. The thing is, if she comes back to you, YOU HAVE TO REJECT HER! I mean she will just keep breaking your heart, over and over. Trust me I know. You do need to move on…your right those are her “true colors”. And I fell sorry for your Ex, she is obviously loosing a great guy.My ex-girlfriend is sleeping with somebody else already. How do I cope?
B1tches are like that...one of my friends is going through this too...is BS thats why i dont get in love with girls, just try to find a new one to have fun just dont get in love
if she,s your ex then she can sleep with whoever she wants to. the same way with you. once you 2 broke up then both of you are free.
Dude $h*t happens. It sucks what happened to you, but you need to suck it up and move on.


Keep yourself crazy busy, maybe try something new. Go out with the boys and meet some new girls.


Don't wallow in a cesspool of darkness and despair. Get on a boat and sail right throught the MF!





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment