Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with living in the same house after a breakup?

I was in a 4 year relationship as of a day n a half ago. Engaged two. We never set a date. He bought the house, Supposedly for our future. I gave up my place and moved into the house. We have been living together a little over two years. We had an argument 1 day ago, and told me he is done with this relationship. This last argument lit the fuse on the bomb and it exploded. Like any other relationship we have had our problems, but I was under the impression that we were going to work things out. I came back from visiting my family for the Christmas holiday. Then we were getting ready to head out of town again. A day n a half ago we got in a little argument and he said that he was done with the relationship. He feels like He does not make me happy, nor is he no longer happy. Prior to that we had been sleeping in different rooms. This break 鈥搖p to me came out of nowhere鈥?we were suppose to be working things out..how is this working things out? I asked him was he having a mid life crisis. He said maybe, he just knows what he does not want for 2009. Later on that night he came to me and gave me a hug and we said that he cared for me. He also gave me a massage like no other and did intimate stuff to me without intercourse. I told him that he was sending mixed message. I will have to accept the breakup. I got a Storage today and trying to cope the best I can. He indicates that I can stay until I get myself together/place/relocation of job equipment. This resident no longer feels like HOME. It is awkward. I am trying to get the hell out fast as I can!How do you deal with living in the same house after a breakup?
Get a lock or some sort of tool to lock the bedroom door and lock it when you're in there at night. If you two are done, he doesn't need to be coming in there.How do you deal with living in the same house after a breakup?
I m with weddrev.
im sorry to hear that...i would sit down with him and see what he really wants then go from there 4 years is a long time
You say this break ';came out of no where, yet you were sleeping in separate rooms';?


How is this working things out?





You both need to sit down calmly %26amp; actually talk with each other and truly listen, being as honest with yourselves %26amp; each other that you can be, You still might end the relationship but you both will be much more wise %26amp; understanding in future relationships. It's something you need to do.





Good luck,
Email us聽YOUR best break-up story, and we will send you a FREE Wake Up To A Break Up 100% cotton t-shirt with one of these slogans:


';It's Not You, It's Me',';You Deserve Better';,';Let's Just Be Friends';


Include聽your mailing address (we won't publish)聽and your size (S,M,L) in your email.


While supplies last.
ummm, he broke up with you but then was giving you hugs, cuddles and massages? I'm not sure he knows what he wants...





If you were sleeping in different rooms and that is not normal for you surely you must have saw this coming what do you mean ';This break 鈥搖p to me came out of nowhere鈥?'; Obviously there were some problems if you were ';working things out'; so it didn't come out of nowhere.





That said, anyone who breaks up a relationship and throws away 4 years after a ';little argument'; isn't worth it....





I must say though the mistake you made was moving in with the guy before the engagement in his bought house.

No comments:

Post a Comment