Friday, August 20, 2010

Did anyone go thru a breakup while pregnant??? Because I am going thru a VERY tough one.?

I have never cried over a man before and since I found out my bf of 3yrs who I am pregnant by has been cheating it feels like my world has caved in on me...I dont know what to do..its to the point i can no longer breathe properly when we are going thru it and the baby kicks me like hes the one telling me ';Mommy calm down please';...I am stressed out and I'm 39weeks, my due date is 3days away and i dont know what went wrong with us...i thought i was his perfect match, seriously we've known eachother for sooo long.. what went wrong?....smh...i cant stop from crying and thinking about him cheating on our family we were suppose to build after i put sooooo much faith in him....I sound like a crybaby but i have known my bf since i was 13 and havent been with anyone else since we've been together...when i found out i decided to give us another chance by letting him back around because we're pregnant..and tonight i called his cellphone and heard the same 20y.o in the background who he cheated with before...i am usually a strong woman who can carry alot on her shoulders...but i dont want to be a single parent who is doing everything alone...smh..i dont know..





how did u cope with breaking up while pregnant and having to being strong for urself and the baby???Did anyone go thru a breakup while pregnant??? Because I am going thru a VERY tough one.?
Hi,





Even though my family didnt approve of me getting pregnant by this particular guy when he ran off and left me i was heart broken i still loved him and i was pregnant with his baby. 39weeks into pregnancy i was stressed, tired and confused, should i keep the baby? will he help me with the baby? how am i going to cope?...





At first it was hard trying to tell my parents , but when i finally got round to it they were not pleased (as expected) and very angry at me for getting into a situation like this. They promised to help me either way for the sake of the baby so i got some support from them. I also got some help from the nhs. When i explained the situation they were very helpfull and helped me cope which took ahuge weight off my back. My family all decided to chip in to help me get all of the equipment %26amp; i needed so that when the baby was born i was ready. Both the NHS %26amp; my family helped me get through all of this and i couldnt thank them enough.Did anyone go thru a breakup while pregnant??? Because I am going thru a VERY tough one.?
Read the story of a defeated relationship


www.littleredandthebigbadworld.com





The hardest night of my life


When I found out about your marriage I felt devastated. It was on the 3rd of December 2009 at 10:13pm. I won't go into too much detail but the police and the ambulance was called on me that night. The following morning I caught the train and made my way down to your house. On the 4th of December 2009, I sat outside your house covered in blood waiting for you. It was around 11pm. It was the coldest night of my life. I believed you when you said you weren't at home. You said you were at work and you told me to wait for you. I sat there waiting covered in my own blood and tears. The next thing I saw was the police officer flashing a light in my tear filled eyes. And then I saw you coming out of your house. At that moment in time my heart sank. Not only did you lie but you also called the police on me. I was then dragged off the premises by the police. While I was being treated at the hospital, I received a call from you. You said you had to see me. You said you'll do as I say if I let you see me. I felt hopeful again. And so when I was released from the hospital an hour later, I wandered the unknown streets of London as the rain washed away my tears. It was around 4am. I picked up a broken stick and carved your name on the ground. And then I saw you walking towards me. I felt joyful again as I recalled how earlier on you said you'll do as I say. But to my disappointment, all you said was nothing can be done now. You said you're married and you can't break that woman's heart. Did you even consider my broken heart? The flame of hope that was lit in my heart suddenly burned out. I cried before you to no avail. I put my head between my knees and cried. When I lifted my head back up, I couldn't see you. You were gone. I rang you and you said you needed a drink and you'll be back in five minutes. After waiting for more than fifteen minutes, I saw two police officers walking towards me. Apparently you had called the police on me again. You then came back. When the police officer asked you who I was, you labelled me as your ';ex';. That word still echoes in my ears day and night. And then you left. I was then questioned by the police for the third time in twenty-four hours. With that being said, I conclude the tale of the hardest night of my life. Take care my friend. May God forgive you. I will always love you.
  • brown hair
  • beaded necklace
  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    I feel so down sometimes, I still can't forget him but he walked away from me and my baby few months ago when I told him that I didn't want to make an abortion. I feel so devastating. He doesn't call me,care about him. But I am thinking about him all the time,I am hoping to see any test message or call ; unfortunately nothing. I feel depressed when I am with my friends and see them in their relationship just because its reminds me that am alone , and lonely. I don't know why I cant move forward and forget this man. He doesn't want me and love me anymore, why am I still stick to him....that is the biggest question that I ask myself and can't find an answer to. I need help

    Post a Comment