Friday, August 20, 2010

I am dealing with a breakup...help?

My boyfriend of two months just left me a day ago.





The thing is that he was my first boyfriend and I gave my virginity to him, which now at his point disgusts me. He never treated me bad and he really meant a lot to me.





I know that I am a beautiful girl, who is very smart and talented. However, I feel like I will neve rfind another guy who will accept me for who I am.





How can I deal with this. I don't eat, I stay up every night just to cry myself to sleep and sleep in until noon, I don't go out, I don't fix myself up...it's horrible. I neve rthought that I woul dlet a boy do this to me.





I always wonder if he is with another girl, although he's not the kind to go around with girls, but I feel like he is just going to get with someone and just forget about me.





He says that he wants me i nhis life in anyway possible because I am the only person that has accepted him for who he truly is and has not tried to change him.





Can someone help me. How do I cope with this?I am dealing with a breakup...help?
Not that you did wrong with this sweetheart but first rule never give away yourself again that early because then you make a bond with that person and they might have just used you for that.


I personally think that if he said that then he still likes you he is just in denial.


Shamefully you're always going to have a connection with this boy because he was your first.


But really once you meet a guy who is going to accept you, it will get you over this guy even though you will never forget the guy who you lost it too.


Just let time heal all wounds and then pick yourself up again and live your life girl!I am dealing with a breakup...help?
welcome to the real world hun dont worry about it get on with ur life ull get over it in time
wow, although i'm a male i know what you're going through. i went through pretty much the same thing with my ex girlfriend. she was who i lost my virginity to too. Here are some things that you have to do if you really wanna get over him:





1. End all contact with him.





2.Go out with friends, don't be afraid to have fun again.





3. remember, having a boyfriend is not the only thing that makes you happy in life. embrace your friends, family, and hobbies.








4. And probably the biggest thing, well for me anyways, is to remember that before him, you WERE happy. you can be happy and you will.





as for your confidence, it all starts with you. if you know you are a great girl and you show it, guys will see it. believe me, there is nothing more i like more then a confident girl.





there is someone out there for everyone, you'll find him one day.
I have seen this many times with My younger sisters and their girlfriends and every time I give the same advice. Young women fall in-love way too easily. When guys are young, they have no clue about what love and being in-love means. We are driven by a powerful chemical called testosterone that makes Us act and say things to women that makes them believe we love them when in reality all we are really looking for is a sex partner. It takes time for young men to actually figure out what it really means when you tell a woman you love her. Being in-love with her is way more than just the sex.
I have gone through a tought breakup before, believe me, it sucks and I know sort of how you feel.





Guys are stupid and sometimes dont realize what they have right infront of them. It must be hard knowing you gave your virginity to yourself because you liked him and trusted him that much. You will find someone for you, trust me. I have now found someone for me it just took a while but it is so worth it. Keep reminding yourself how great of a person you are, and this guy must be a jerk to walk out on you when he had someone awesome.





I highly doubt he has forgotten about you because you have been in his life and those memories will always be there


dont worry you will get through this!


good luck(:
I wouldn't recommend being friends with him. you will always have a deeper attachment to him because you gave your virginity to him. Break ups aren't easy. But hang in there. As days and weeks go by it will get better, promise. Don't let him manipulate you anymore. It's not a mistake as long as you learn the lesson
do not be friends with him. just cut off all contact with him no matter what sweet things he tries to tell you.


please take my word and know that no good could come of it. just go out with your friends and have a good time and things should just fall into place on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment