Friday, August 20, 2010

Still in love with exgirlfriend but shes moved on. How do I cope? What can I do?

My ex girlfriend dumped me 4 months ago. Within 2 weeks she was back with her ex boyfriend who she was in a 2 year relationship with before me. We were together for 7 months. When i heard this i poured my heart out to her in texts bc she wouldnt talk to me on the phone. She just responded that our love was puppy love. And she really never loved me. She said she regretted even telling me these things bc it was awkward. When we were together we always had fun. We loved eachother and told eachother it often. We talked about our future together and how we will travel and what will our first sons name would be. I was dead set on her being my wife in the future. She was perfect. I am very picky she is only my second serious girlfriend. I even moved to be closer to her a few states and changed careers...thats how strong i felt for her. I was so secure in that she loved me. Then she started to become distant. Not saying i love you back. And not wanting to hang out as much. And I asked her if she wanted out of the relationship and she said yes. She told me she didnt want a serious relationship. Its not you its me. And I was like i dont understand. And she was like I need to do this for me. Well she broke up with her ex boyfriend she got back with. And guess what 2 weeks later she was with this other guy. Who was textn her while we were dating. She broke up with him and I took the opportunity to ask her to go to lunch. But she couldnt bc of school and she didnt offer to reschedule. Well she got back with the guy. And she would text me out of the blue askin me what i was doing. This made me think she missed me. Well she got wind of this other girl in my life on facebook. And asked me who she was. I told her that I still had feelings for her and missed her. She told me it was bad timing and that someone else was making her happy. She told me to date this other girl and take care of her. She told me that she will remember all the beautiful memories we had and would measure other guys up to how i spoiled her. I told her that I feel like its a shame that we are letting what was between us go. And I told her all my feelings for her, and asked if she missed me or had feelings for me. And she responded with IDK what to say other than im happy. So then i told her not to text me and to please stay out of my life so I can move on. I told her that she obviously doesnt have feelings for me or she wouldnt chose this guy she knew for a month over someone who cared for her for 7. Well its been a week and i havent heard from her. Also I deleted her from facebok and myspace b/c i used to always check them. And when i saw she was having fun without me it hurt like hell. Anyways now I am in a new state with no job, not as many friends, and missing the girl i wanted to marry. Everything has been affected by her leaving. I dont even really have the self confidence i used to with girls. I just dont know how to get over this. I wish another girl would just come into my life and make me forget about my ex. It just hurts thinkin about my ex with this new guy and being happy while im hurting. I go to clubs and bars trying to meet someone and its not working. I am lonely and depressed. Its so unfair that she can breakup with me and be with someone 2 weeks later. Please if anyone has any advice on how to get on with my life? How to ease the pain of my ex's memory? Advice on how to get my confidence back and meet new girls? Sorry this was long. I just have a lot on my mind. thanks.Still in love with exgirlfriend but shes moved on. How do I cope? What can I do?
The more you think about her, the deeper the hole you dig for yourself. At this time, your highest priority is to rebuild your life: go back to school or find a job. Concentrate on rebuilding your life. Once you are on your own feet again with a job, you will be busy and will not have time to torture yourself, and everything else will fall in place.





Ten years from now, you will look back and see that this whole thing is just a bump on the road. You still need to keep your eyes on the destination. It is easier said than done, but unfortunately that is the only most healthy and logical way to get out of a mess. You want so show your ex that you are strong and leaving you is HER mistake.





By all means, do not rush into another relationship in thinking it will help. What if you get dumped again? Good luck.Still in love with exgirlfriend but shes moved on. How do I cope? What can I do?
you need to redirect your thinking....





If she was ';perfect'; for you.. she would be with you and not the ex.





Time will heal- as hard as it is- you just need to move on.





You will find your perfect one and now you are that much closer =)
Her being back with her ex within 2 weeks would be all I need to get over her...Move on and don't just remember the good times. TIME will heal ...
Keep yourself busy! She is not going to help your heartache now so do not contact her for support. Go swimming , walking, .... talk to sypathetic people who are willing to listen to you. Live people, strangers even! There are kind people everywhere. You were used for her own emotional benifit no matter the cost to you, that was wrong selfish and mean to do. Take my advice!
Quit feeling sorry for yourself, she was never over her ex, therefore the entire relationship was bullshit. She is just not worth getting this upset over. Blaming your self confindence on that is just crap talk. She was never over the guy, you were a rebound, you can never take that personally. Believe me you will feel this way again, but it will be reciprocated, then you will understand. Advice for the future, never date someone who just got out of a serious relationship, UNLESS, you want to be the rebound guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment