Friday, August 20, 2010

How did you deal with your first real breakup?

im 17 years old and ive been dating my boyfriend for a year and a half, he was my first boyfriend and we broke up about a week ago, he changed, isnt the same person he was in the beginning and i was tired of dealing with it, so i was forced to break up with him because i didnt want to be put through his crap anymore....


ive been so good and hiding my emotions but as our friends start finding out it gets harder... im so heartbroken and i cry so much when im alone cause i just cant believe after everything we've been through he could be so careless of me and stop loving me


it hurts so badd and i need to know how you coped with it??


how you got through it? it feels impossible to get over.


i feel terrible


How did you deal with your first real breakup?
it hurts when you break up. you have lost a big part of your daily life. You will get over this and it will make you strong. Try to think about what was good and take that with you to the next relationship. It is great that you know what you want and not to settle for anything less. Feel better.How did you deal with your first real breakup?
I didn't handle it real well. I just got depressed, moped around the house and cried a lot.


I wrote some poetry about it, but the poetry really sucked.


After a few months I started viewing girls I met as ';possibilities'; and suddenly everything was okay.



Hey im 15 and i delt with mine first break up with taking my mine off of my girlfriend. I figured i had to move on. there is someone out there for everyone so i figured she wasnt the one. I did things i like to do and talked it over with some close friends. but i got over it and u will too so hang in there ok. i wish u the best!
will i had my first b friend when i went to vacations at mexico it turn out thet he is my 3rd cousin i broke up with him after i knew he was my cousin i didn't care i just call my cousin to tell him it is over
Well its going to be hard for a while but just try not to be alone and spend time with friends. That's will make you not think of him. Plus there's always more guys! :0)
that life


life isn't fare get used to that


plus ur young yull find someone else hes a jerk


nd u should never cry over guys it wont do nothing it just makes u look stupid
Iam also 17 and im still dealing with my first boyfriend...They change my boyfriend has chaged he is carless of my thoughts and often is mean to me..I do cry often and im depressed always..and a word of advice be so thankful that u got out of your sistuation cause they wont change back to who they are in the begging! Dont go back to him thats the biggest mistake take it from someone who knows. U should try and date other people and who knows in the end maybe something good will come out of you and your ex. Or then agin you could find someone who will mean much more to you and treat you the way you need to be treated.

No comments:

Post a Comment